Join us for our next Webinar on December 6 th 2019 at 12 – 1pm UK time, focusing on TPPs Directory & Validation, eIDAS Certificates and the Modified Customer Interface – Register now (using the webform at the end of this page) to reserve our spot and receive all relevant material.
You need more than APIs for PSD2 compliance!
“Everything you wanted to ask about TPPs Directory & Validation, eIDAS Certificates and the Modified Customer Interface (a.k.a. MCI / Screen Scrapping) Fallback Mechanism”
The September 14 th deadline for PSD2 compliance may have long passed, however legitimate & pressing questions exist with regards to
TPPs Directory & Validation
- The role of the TPP Directory explained
- How to connect with the PRETA TPP directory
- What’s the overall process of validating an incoming TPP API request?
- eIDAS Certificates role
- eIDAS Certificates structure explained
MCI / Fallback Mechanism
- The best kept PSD2 secret explained!
- What’s the Modified Customer Interface?
- Why do you need one & how it can make you PSD2 compliant instantly!
- John Broxis - CEO, PRETA
- Kannan Rasappan – PSD2 Consultant, Grant Thornton
- Luigi Rizzo – Eng. at InfoCert SpA